In India, Vastu holds great importance when renovating, decorating, or building a house. It does not matter how much money is spent on the house and its decor or furniture, it will be completed only when it has the right Vastu. For those who don’t know what we are talking about; Vastu is an Indian traditional system of architecture that has some the fixed direction for the specific rooms to be built. For example which way should the house opening gate should face and so much more comes under the Vastu system.
Your modular kitchen and its decor or the placements of cabinets and gas stove etc, all need the direction of Vastu science. Here through this blog, we will be talking about the significance that the kitchen Vastu holds and will also tell about a few in-depth concepts related to the same. You will also get to learn about how this traditional science can be fused with the latest trends and can make your modular kitchen perfect.
Significance of Vastu for your Modular Kitchen
As per the Vastu science, kitchen Vastu is very vital, do you know why? It is because the kitchen is considered the heart of any house. Food that is the source of life and energy for humans is cooked here and so the energy generated in the kitchen is directly impactful on your health and mood. Although without any doubt each part of the home represents something significant, the kitchen contains the heat of the house and so according to Vastu science goddess of food and nutrition “Ma Annapurna” showers her blessings only when the Vastu of the kitchen is accurate.
For having a healthy life filled with nourishment and keeping away the hunger and growth of the house having the modular kitchen aligned with Kitchen Vastu is important. When you learn a bit about the in-depth concept of kitchen Vastu you will find that kitchen holds the fire element which is one of the panchatatva which is vital for life on this planet. And so the right placement of the element has to be done very carefully. Lack of knowledge might become the reason for some unpleasant activities in your life. And so the Vastu experts at Guzel will let you know about some of the vital topics that you must know while you dream of a modular kitchen.
Major Guidelines dedicated to the Kitchen Vastu
Up till now, you have understood that kitchen Vastu is all about perfectly aligning the cosmic energies around you. Here we will be throwing the light on some of the guidelines given out by the experts of Vastu science that you can follow at your place:
- According to the Vastu science, the direction of the Southeast is considered the fire element zone and so it is said that the best direction to place the kitchen is this direction in your house. There are times when you might not find this accurate direction available for this alignment in that case the Northwest direction can be considered for the same. The direction which must be avoided for placing the kitchen in the house is Southwest, Northeast, or North zones.
- As per the Vastu experts, the cooking appliances that use fire or heat are also considered as part of fire elements. And so their placements also matter, the gas cylinder or the resource where the gas is been used must be placed in the Southeast zone. Also, make sure that you face east while using them during cooking.
- Water is required in the kitchen and so there must be the water structures such as sink and basins established in the kitchen. The water-holding structure is vital as it represents the water element and so it must not be placed in the same zone as the fire element. It will be best if the gas stove or the appliances using heat are placed parallel to the structures or appliances holding water.
Dos and Don’ts for Vastu of your modular kitchen
Now after scrolling through some of the major guidelines as per the kitchen Vastu our experts wants you to learn about the dos and don’ts that you must follow while customizing the design of your modular kitchen and they are:
- First don’ts in this list suggest to avoid placing the kitchen directly under or above the toilets at your house and also the kitchen must not face the main entrance of the house.
- Always keep your kitchen clean, keep discarding the unwanted things, remove the broken utensils and clean your dirty utensils daily at night before you go to sleep.
- Do not keep medicines in your kitchen and try to avoid keeping the waste such as old newspaper in the kitchen.
- Do keep the dustbin lid close and clean the same regularly to avoid a foul smell. You can keep bamboo, tulsi, or any other herbal plant near the window area of your kitchen.
- Do not keep the gas burner untidy as it might stop the smooth flow of cash in your house.
- Try using an air freshener or anything else to avoid the foul smell in your kitchen as it can be a hurdle for positive energy.
So now you might have learned so many new Vastu rules for your modular kitchen. To enhance this knowledge our experts have brought you some vital tips for the same topic.
Tips to align your modular kitchen decor to the kitchen Vastu
Let us take you to dive into some of the crucial tips and tricks that will for sure help you in maintaining the Vastu Science in your modular kitchen and they are:
- Tip one suggests you avoid the all-white kitchen look as it can make your kitchen look dull and cold. Although many of you would be on top of the all-white look for a kitchen as per Vastu science, the look must always be welcoming and not cold as white.
- Building too many cabinets of dark colors can make your kitchen look overbearing and can block the flow of positive energy in your kitchen.
- Try not to keep the broom in the kitchen in the upright position, you must place it on the ground. You must consider placing the water-filled pot in the kitchen that too in the north or the northeast direction of the kitchen.
Guzel connecting you with your roots
Undoubtedly you would have learned a lot about kitchen Vastu through this blog. There is so much more to this concept that you can understand once you get connected with the experts. Now the biggest challenge that might hit you is how to connect your dream modular kitchen with this traditional and vital form of science to ensure the positive flow in your house?
Well, it’s tough because the trends today have enhanced and have unique alignments with the latest designs of kitchens. So, now the question is, will the dream design that you want for your kitchen will have to be left in order to follow Vastu or you would have to leave the Vastu science for attaining the best modular kitchen? Do not let this dilemma stress you as Guzel has got your back. The service that we provide aligns with every phase of the requirement for our customers and this perfection is the reason why we are trusted by the brands such as Hafele, Bosch, Blum and so many more.
We have expert architects who have knowledge of the Vastu science and also have insights about the trending designs for your modular kitchen. You can always trust us as we will bridge this gap that you face in following the traditions and adding the modern touch to your home. For learning more about us and our services you can always visit https://www.guzelconcepts.com/.
Disclaimer: The content on this blog belongs to Guzel, and uniquely prepared by our experts.